Chakra is a Sanskrit word that means “wheel”. The energy center in the body appear like wheels or balls to those who see energy. Most Eastern traditions describe a system of seven chakras, with each correlating with a different part of the body.
Chakras can become out of balance, effecting well being. When all chakras are balanced, many benefits can be felt. A healthy chakra is in balance and full of moving energy. Where there is dis-ease, the energy slows or becomes blocked. Working with chakras can heal and prevent dis-ease, promoting physical, mental and spiritual health.
Chakras go in and out of balance and alignment, this happens naturally all the time. A healthy chakra is flexible, vibrating, and moving slightly in and out of balance. However, sometimes chakras go so far out of balance and alignment that they take a long time to come back, and this is when a chakra needs to be healed.
Some concepts that are associated with the chakras are:
Base Chakra – Associated with survival, abundance, connection to the Earth, and moving forward in life.
Sacral Chakra – Associated with creativity, sexuality and relationships and how we relate to others.
Solar Plexus Chakra – Associated with personal power and emotional control.
Heart Chakra – Associated with safety, trust, and love.
Throat Chakra – Associated with communication
Brow or Third Eye Chakra – Associated with ideas, thoughts, and dreams.
Crown Chakra – Associated withspirituality, imagination and awareness.
Staying healthy is a primary concern for many people and chakra balancing is an essential ingredient for good health. It has many benefits which can bring the body, mind, and spirit into harmony. In today’s world of constant change, it is important to find ways to clear out the psychological and physical trauma that is negatively affecting the body. Chakra balancing is a valuable tool for doing just that, along with
strengthening the overall health and vitality of the body.
Benefits of Chakra Balancing
1. Increase Clarity- Confusion and lack of clarity can be restored.
2. Clear Out Harmful Thoughts- such as resentment, anger, jealousy, or betrayal. If these feelings are not dealt with appropriately, they will create havoc in your body.
3. Gain Insights- Confusion, uncertainty, and indecision can be released by helping a person to restore one’s focus.
4. Reduce Stress- by releasing unnecessary thoughts and distractions and staying away from harmful people.
5. Strengthening the body, mind, and spirit- Stress,
harmful situations and people can cause the chakras to become weak or distorted which is a major cause of illnesses.
6. Restore Harmony- Physical or psychological trauma, emotional wounds, and mental imbalances need to be released or balanced for the body to remain healthy.
Email me to send you a set of questions to test your Chakra Balance.
To get in touch with me, please call me (Private and discrete)
or visit our office:
648 s Dunsmuir ave. Los Angeles, CA, 90036
Live Readings Available 7 Days a Week! ( FaceTime – Skype – Chat )